We are hiring an experienced, confident and highly ambitious Hotel Manager to join and lead our 3-star hotel in St. Helens, Merseyside. We are looking for a self-motivated candidate with leadership qualities to run the hotel efficiently. The company will provide ample support and opportunities to the right candidate to advance financially and professionally within our company.
AG Hotels Group is a fast-growing hotel investment company backed by major institutional investors. The company has acquired 13+ hotels in last 30 months and is rapidly increasing its national footprint, looking at scaling its portfolio in very near future. With a commitment to excellence, we aim to redefine the hospitality experience and create lasting memories for our guests.
Position: Hotel Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: St. Helens
- Day to day running of hotel operations, ensuring all departments follow the SOPs and company policies
- Work in conjunction with the Regional General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
- Meet budgets and KPIs, daily financial reconciliation and reporting to the management
- Prepare staff rotas, training, mentoring staff and coordinating staff appraisals
- Uphold and enforce hotel policies and procedures
- Ensure hotel statutory compliances are kept up to date
- Implement a focused property maintenance programme along with the central support development team
- Delivering an exceptional guest service
- Any other reasonable work as request by the management
- Minimum 2 years of hotel operations experience across all departments – Housekeeping and FOH
- Self- starter, multi- tasker and well organised
- A hands-on approach to managing with effective leadership skills
- Fluent in MS Office including Excel, word and PowerPoint
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and bank holidays
- Food hygiene and health and safety knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for hospitality & possess the drive to constantly deliver top-class customer service
- Experience with budget and finance
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
Why Join Us:
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Work within a collaborative and growth-oriented environment
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Join our team and be a part of an exciting journey committed to providing unparalleled hospitality. AG Hotels Group is an equal opportunity employer.