We are looking for a passionate and entrepreneurial F&B Manager with a proven track record, someone who is passionate about hospitality and F&B, to join our recently acquired property in Peterborough – The Milestone Hotel. We are seeking dedicated professionals who are committed to delivering exceptional hospitality experiences.
AG Hotels Group is a fast-growing hotel investment company backed by major institutional investors. The company has acquired 13+ hotels in the last 24 months and is rapidly increasing its national footprint. We are an investor in people underpinned by a robust value system. You will be given ample opportunities to shine, challenge yourself, lead others and be rewarded for your commitment.
Position: F&B Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Lead, manage and train staff: responsible for hiring, training, and supervising all food and beverage staff, including servers, bartenders, and kitchen staff.
- Develop menus: create menus that meet customer demands, while also keeping food costs in mind.
- Purchase and inventory management: responsible for ordering food, beverages, and supplies, and maintaining accurate inventory levels.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure we are getting the best prices and deals.
- Ensure customer satisfaction: make sure guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
- Resolve customer complaints and feedback and work with staff to improve customer service.
- Maintain health and safety standards: ensure that all food and beverage operations comply with health and safety regulations and that proper sanitation and hygiene procedures are followed.
- Financial management: prepare and manage budgets for the food and beverage department and ensure that revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Marketing and promotion: work with the marketing team to develop and implement strategies to promote the food and beverage offerings of the establishment, including social media campaigns, special events, and promotions.
- Plan and organise events: responsible for planning and organizing special events, such as weddings, corporate functions, and banquets.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in F&B operations with a reputed hospitality business
- Entrepreneurial drive with strong commercial acumen
- Comfortable in using PMS, F&B technology platforms and fluent in using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and verbal English. Other languages will be preferred but not essential
- A degree in hospitality and a track record of continuous professional development would be preferred
AG Hotels Group is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.