We are looking for Chef de Partie to join our hotel in Peterborough and the newly opened pub in Knutsford. People who are passionate about food and have an eye for fine detail with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
AG Hotels Group is a fast-growing hotel investment company backed by major institutional investors. The company has acquired 13+ hotels in the last 24 months and is rapidly increasing its national footprint. We are an investor in people underpinned by a robust value system. You will be given ample opportunities to shine, challenge yourself, lead others and be rewarded for your commitment.
Position: Chef de Partie
No. of Positions: 2
Reports To: Head Chef
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Knutsford | Peterborough
- Preparation of all dishes and food orders in line with company standards
- Follow recipes, menu specifications, and standards of presentation to ensure consistency in food quality and budget.
- Liaison with the Head Chef and Sous Chef regarding the ordering of fresh, frozen and dried food items to ensure par stock levels.
- Receive and check deliveries as required and ensure correct storage of delivered food items.
- Ensure a good working relationship with the Head Chef, kitchen team and other team members of the hotel.
- Ensure all health and hygiene standards are followed.
- Supervise and mentor the commis chefs and kitchen porters.
- Ensure any anticipated issues are communicated promptly to the Head Chef.
- Give recommendations to improve guest satisfaction and attend any training and meeting with the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- Any other reasonable task as assigned by the Head Chef.
- Ability to work independently
- A successful background working in a fast-paced kitchen
- Passion for hospitality and amazing guest experience
- Food Health & Safety Level 2 certified
- HACCP Certification will be an added advantage
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure