Are you a dynamic and results-driven individual with a passion for hospitality and sales? We are looking for a talented Hotel Sales Manager to join our enthusiastic team and drive revenue growth at our flagships property in London – The Crown Hotel. Your major focus will be on the Corporate Transient and Corporate Group segments for the hotel and you will be responsible for approaching local and national companies.
We are ideally looking for someone with hotel sales experience of at least 3 years, someone who is highly driven and result oriented. You should have worked on Sales CRM (preferably HubSpot) and must have the hunger to grow and exceed expectations.
AG Hotels Group is a fast-growing hotel investment company backed by major institutional investors. The company has acquired 13+ hotels in last 30 months and is rapidly increasing its national footprint, looking at scaling its portfolio in very near future. With a commitment to excellence, we aim to redefine the hospitality experience and create lasting memories for our guests.
Position: Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Identify new business, maximise all sales lead opportunities to drive incremental and new revenue to the hotel
- Analysis of local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel and to increase market/customer share
- Proactively manage and build relationships with key clients to protect and increase existing client revenue sales
- Be responsible for the achievement of the hotel Corporate, Groups and M&E budget
- Assist with the compilation of Sales & Marketing budget, Sales activity plan and complete monthly activities outlined in the plan
- Work closely with the Sales Director and Hotel General Manager to implement local sales initiatives
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Maintain up to date client records in the CRM
- Attending networking events and conferences and representing the group at industry related event
- Any other task as assigned by senior management
- Proven experience in hotel sales or a related field
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities
- Knowledge of local market trends and industry dynamics
- Knowledge of CRM and PMS systems
Why Join Us:
- Competitive salary and attractive performance-based incentives
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A vibrant and collaborative work environment
- Employee discounts and benefits
AG Hotels Group is an equal opportunity employer.