AG Hotels Group is seeking a talented Meeting & Events Duty Manager to join our flagship hotel in London, The Crown Hotel and help us continue to create unforgettable experiences for our clients and guests. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the meetings and events department within the hotel. You will play a pivotal role in the planning, coordination, and execution of a wide range of events. You will work closely with clients and internal teams to ensure the flawless delivery of events that meet and exceed expectations.
AG Hotels Group is a fast-growing hotel investment company backed by major institutional investors. The company has acquired 13+ hotels in the last 24 months and is rapidly increasing its national footprint. We are an investor in people underpinned by a robust value system. You will be given ample opportunities to shine, challenge yourself, lead others and be rewarded for your commitment.
Position: Meeting & Events Duty Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Collaborate with clients and internal hotel departments to understand event objectives and requirements.
- Develop comprehensive event plans including budgets, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Select and manage vendors, negotiate contracts, and oversee supplier relationships.
- Lead the hotel team ensuring smooth execution and troubleshooting as needed.
- Maintain a strong focus on guest experience and satisfaction.
- Manage event budgets, monitor expenses, and provide financial reports to clients.
- Conduct post-event evaluations and gather feedback to improve future events.
- Ensure compliance with safety and security protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree in event management, hospitality, business, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Budgeting and financial management expertise.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required for events.
AG Hotels Group is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.