We are looking for an L&D Manager to join our central head office team in London. The successful L&D Manager will work closely with the CEO and HR Director to build and deliver a fantastic best-in-class in-house L&D platform to help drive the business forward as we enter a hyper-growth phase of the business.
At AG Hotels Group, we are driven by our purpose of ‘service and impact’ and our mission of ‘Creating Happy, Thriving Places’. Backed by global institutional investors, we are an entrepreneurial team with an ingrained love for real estate, hospitality, adding value, and scaling. We have made over 13 acquisitions in the past 30 months and are well on our way to increasing our footprint in the UK. We buy, add value and proactively manage hotel assets. There is an opportunity to grow the platform further, make a significant difference and grow with us.
Position: L&D Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Perform needs assessments, analyse results, and make recommendations for required courses and training programs to specific operations requests and identified needs
- Drive participation in development activities & develop supporting toolkits around professional development
- Review, develop & own our company Induction in collaboration with the HR and Talent team
- Design, expand and oversee training and development programs
- Develop, track, and manage a set of L&D development KPIs to underpin and measure the success and impact of all learning assets and frameworks
- Develop L&D material to provide support and educational material
- Write and maintain L&D documentation over time using appropriate tools, technology and educational design processes
- Develop and manage an effective onboarding program working with the wider HR team
- Produce training material for in-house courses which will include online recorded and live webinars
- Work with external training providers to ensure cost-effective and appropriate training is carried out
- Experience in an L&D Manager/Partner/Executive role in a fast-paced business
- Self-starter who can communicate well with those at all levels of the business, and make an impact
- Great eye for new content/sources of content from which our team can learn
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written), organisational, problem-resolution, and presentation skills
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development for self and team
- Commercially astute and proactive, you’ll be aware of the most recent L&D thinking and research, and you’ll be familiar with multiple learning channels to create effective blended learning experiences
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.