AG Hotels Group is an exciting hotel management company backed by major institutional investors. The company is rapidly increasing its national footprint and is looking for an ambitious and creative Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong team spirit to join our sales and marketing team.
We are an investor in people, and you will be given ample opportunities to shine, challenge yourself and realise your full potential. Join us if you are looking to work for a fast-growing hospitality company.
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Additional Pay: Performance bonus
Reports To: Sr. Manager – Sales & Marketing
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness, engagement, and conversion.
- Manage website, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Manage marketing channels with a strong focus on digital: SEO & CRO, PPC, social media & email marketing.
- Ownership of PPC, including search and display advertising.
- Analyse and measure the success of digital marketing activities, produce regular reports on digital performance and optimise areas for growth/improvement.
- Conduct regular market and competitor research, identify areas for growth and opportunity.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the online content, ensuring it is fresh, engaging and customer-focused.
- Review and edit existing website content, create new web pages and copywriting.
- Plan and develop an engaging social media content calendar in line with the broader marketing strategy.
- Support ad hoc marketing activities as and when required
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing in a similar role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing or a related field
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience in B2B and B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools
- Analytical mindset and a critical thinker
- Ability to adapt to changing work priorities at short notice
- Able to work under pressure to tight timescales, juggle multiple projects and have exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent written English with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- A keen eye for detail and quality
- Energetic and enthusiastic