We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Officer to be a part of our growing central support team. We are an investor in people, and you will be given ample opportunities to shine, challenge yourself, lead others and realise your full potential.
AG Hotels Group is a growing hotel management company backed by major institutional investors. The company owns a portfolio of 9 hotels in the UK. We have gone from strength to strength and are rapidly expanding. If you feel you have the skills required for this position, come and join the AG Hotels team today!
Position: Compliance Officer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Oversee the compliance for all hotels within the portfolio – Health & safety, HR, State Fire Marshall, Liquor and Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Development, initiation and continuous revision of policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program
- Assist with the development of compliance training to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Monitor and investigate cases that come through whistleblowing
- Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; developing/implementing corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and providing general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Regular reporting to the senior management and stakeholders as requested, to keep the stakeholders informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts
- Ensuring proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate and/or required.
- Monitor the performance of the Compliance Programs and related activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Must be willing to undertake other tasks, like reviewing legal contracts etc
- Should have prior similar experience of minimum 3 years in compliance, audit or a similar role
- Knowledge of other hotel operations and HR Law will be highly preferred
- Possess great organisational skills and the ability to function in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible, resourceful, and proactive
- Attention to detail
- Willing to travel across the UK