We are hiring an initiative-taking and ambitious operations manager for multiple locations across the UK. A hotel professional who can also multitask occasionally across other departments. You would be helping the company grow while achieving your career goals with us as a well-rounded professional.
AG Hotels Group is a growing hotel management company backed by major institutional investors. The company owns a portfolio of 9 hotels in the UK. We have gone from strength to strength and are rapidly expanding. If you feel you have the skills required for this position, come and join the AG Hotels team today!
Location: Derby | Knutsford | Chorley | Epsom
Reports To: Cluster General Manager
- Run the hotel overseeing housekeeping, front and back-office functions, as per standard operating procedures
- Lead from the front by being hands-on with all hotel operations in housekeeping, and reception
- Managing staffing, training & mentoring staff and coordinating staff appraisals as operations manager
- Assisting the management in meeting set budgets and KPIs, including reporting to stakeholders
- Ensuring the highest level of guest experience at the hotel and promptly dealing with guest requests, complaints, and reviews
- Ensuring health and safety and statutory compliance are kept up to date
- Taking responsibility for prompt reporting and resolving any property maintenance issues
- Procurement of hotel supplies for the smooth running of the hotel, including stock-taking
- Any other reasonable work as assigned by the management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in hotel operations across all departments – Housekeeping, FOH and F&B
- You must be committed to growing professionally and give your best
- Hungry to succeed, multi-tasker, well organised and can perform under pressure
- A hands-on approach to manage operations with effective leadership skills
- Fluent in MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of PMS and other hotel systems will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Passion for hospitality to constantly deliver top-class customer service.
Our work culture is all about connecting, growing, having fun, and making an impact. We create equal opportunities for everyone to learn, grow and build dream careers with us. Learn about our culture, employee benefits, team activities, careers, here: www.aghotels.co.uk/careers