We are looking for a Group Handyman to be a part of our central operations team, someone who is responsible for conducting general maintenance works at our different sites with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role. You should be capable of reviewing situations and proposing a solution, to be able to work efficiently and able to prioritise your own workload.
To the successful candidates, we offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including employee discounts, medical cover and an exciting and motivating working environment.
Reports to: Director – Development
- Carpet and window cleaning
- Changing light bulbs and general maintenance
- Minor electrical, plumbing and joinery work
- Work closely with the Development team
- Ensuring all health and safety standards are followed
- Deliver exceptional guest experience through the quality of your work or any engagement you may have with guests
- Flexible and adaptable
- Proactive and confident
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Satisfactory DBS check
- Understanding of central heating systems, laundry equipment and hot & cold-water systems
- Should have a valid driving licence and his own car/ van
Flexible but Group Handyman should be within commutable distance of either Derby or Castleford. This would then allow you to be located suitably within easy reach of the other Group hotels.