We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious and hands-on hotel operations manager who can also multitask occasionally across other departments. You would be helping the company grow and will be growing with us as a well-rounded professional. You will ensure that our guests receive outstanding customer service in alignment with our vision of “Creating Happy Thriving Places”.
AG Hotels Group is a fast-growing hotel investment company backed by major institutional investors. The company has acquired 13+ hotels in the last 24 months and is rapidly increasing its national footprint. We are an investor in people underpinned by a robust value system. You will be given ample opportunities to shine, challenge yourself, lead others and be rewarded for your commitment.
Position: Operations Manager
Reports To: Cluster General Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Run the hotel overseeing housekeeping, and front and back-office functions, as per standard operating procedures.
- Lead from the front by being hands-on with all hotel operations in housekeeping, and reception.
- Manage staffing, training & mentoring staff and coordinating staff appraisals.
- Assist the management in meeting set budgets and KPIs, including reporting to stakeholders.
- Ensure the highest level of guest experience at the hotel and promptly deal with guest requests, complaints, and reviews.
- Ensure health and safety and statutory compliances are kept up to date.
- Take responsibility for prompt reporting and resolving any property maintenance issues.
- Procurement of hotel supplies for the smooth running of the hotel including stock takes.
- Any other reasonable work as requested by the management.
- Minimum 5 years of hotel operations across all departments – Housekeeping, FOH and F&B
- You must be committed to grow professionally and give your best
- Hungry to succeed, multi-task, well-organised and can perform under pressure
- A hands-on approach to managing with effective leadership skills
- Fluent in MS Office including Excel, word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of PMS and other hotel systems will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Passion for hospitality and a drive to constantly deliver top-class customer service
AG Hotels Group is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.