London, the vibrant and historic capital of the United Kingdom, is not only a hub for business but also a city rich in culture, history, and winter charm. For business travellers with a tight schedule, maximising your time in this iconic city becomes crucial. In this two-day itinerary, we will guide you through a perfect blend of business and pleasure, ensuring you make the most of your London winter travel.
Day 1: Business Meetings and Cultural Delights
- 8:00 AM – Start your day with a hearty breakfast at your hotel or a local café. London boasts a diverse culinary scene, and you find options ranging from traditional English breakfast to international cuisine.
- 9:00 AM – Head to your first business meeting, making use of London’s efficient public transport system or opting for a taxi service. We recommend booking a budget stay in 4-star The Crown London Hotel to be in a close proximity of Central London as well as other prominent locations
- 11:30 AM – Take a break and explore the surroundings. If your meeting is in the central business district, you might find yourself near landmarks like the Shard or the Tower of London.
- 1:00 PM – Lunch at a trendy local restaurant or grab a quick bite to eat. London’s diverse food scene means you can choose from a variety of cuisines to suit your taste.
- 2:30 PM – Continue with your business meetings or use the afternoon for some work at a local co-working space. London offers many flexible workspaces with excellent amenities.
- 6:00 PM – Wrap up your work for the day and indulge in a bit of leisure. Visit the Covent Garden area for shopping, street performances, and the lively atmosphere.
- 8:00 PM – Enjoy a delightful dinner at a restaurant in Covent Garden or nearby areas. Many establishments offer seasonal winter menus, allowing you to savor the best of London’s culinary offerings.
Day 2: Winter Wonders and Historic Marvels
- 8:30 AM – Start your day with a quick breakfast and head to one of London’s iconic parks. Hyde Park or Regents Park offer serene environments for a morning stroll.
- 10:00 AM – Visit a local coffee shop or bakery for a caffeine boost before exploring the city’s cultural gems.
- 11:00 AM – Immerse yourself in London’s rich history with a visit to the British Museum or the Victoria and Albert Museum. Both are easily accessible and house an impressive collection of art and artifacts.
- 1:00 PM – Grab a light lunch at a nearby café or indulge in a traditional British pub experience for a hearty meal.
- 2:30 PM – Explore the historic streets of Westminster, taking in iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and Westminster Abbey. Don’t forget to snap some pictures of these architectural wonders.
- 4:00 PM – Experience the magic of the winter season by strolling through the London streets and soaking in the aroma of coffee, seasonal treats and a gourmet meal.
- 6:30 PM – Wrap up your winter day with a dinner at a cosy restaurant with a view of the city lights. Consider options along the River Thames for a picturesque setting. If you are in North West London, we recommend to visit the historic The Crown Pub, a Grade II listed Victorian building on Cricklewood Broadway for delicious bites, drinks and live entertainment.
- 8:30 PM – Depending on your interests, you can end your evening with a match in Wembley stadium, a West End show, a jazz performance, or simply enjoy the vibrant nightlife that London has to offer.
London in winter is a captivating experience that seamlessly blends business and leisure. Depending on your schedule, your can change your London winter travel Itinerary, which allows you to make the most of your limited time. London trip is always a pleasure and the city’s cultural treasures and winter wonders ensure a successful and productive work trip.
Accommodation In London
Indulge in the magic of London during the winter season with our 4-star hotel in North West London, The Crown Hotel. The hotel provides an ideal setting for both city breaks and business trips with its spacious rooms, comfy beds, delicious restaurant menu and excellent transport links to Central London. Book your winter stay with Winter Warmer Offer to enjoy one night stay in Executive Room, Full-English breakfast and complimentary parking. Learn more: www.thecrownlondon.co.uk
Looking to explore London? Discover and plan your perfect trip with local insights, travel guides and destination inspiration from AG Hotels Group. Sign up for our newsletters, here.