The Black Bull is a cosy pub with a wonderful atmosphere. The pub is situated on the outskirts of Lindley Village, just two miles from Huddersfield’s Galpharm Stadium. The pub is managed by Greene King, the leading pub retailer and brewer in the country.
Located at 50 West St in Lindley, The Black Bull is a great local pub with good cask beer, TVs for sport, a car park area and a jukebox. Delicious food is served each day from a reasonable menu. Children are allowed in but only if they are dining with parents.
The pub is known for its friendly, warm, and welcoming vibes. It is popular for its delicious small dishes, offering a variety of options to be shared with friends. If that’s not enough, you can savour the Beef burger with four rashers of smoked streaky bacon, melted Cheddar and Mozzarella served with Alabama white BBQ sauce.
Don’t forget to try the Bramley Apple & Blackberry Crumble Pie (V), served with custard or clotted cream ice cream and raspberries. You can also download its Greenking app for table service menus and information on ‘non-gluten containing ingredients.
- Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Seafood
- Services: Dine-in, Takeaway, Delivery, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options
- Meal: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks
- Main Menu: https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/pubs/west-yorkshire/black-bull/menu/main-menu
- Drink Menu: https://www.greeneking-pubs.co.uk/pubs/west-yorkshire/black-bull/menu/drinks-menu
- Address: 50 West St, Lindley, Huddersfield HD3 3JT
- Contact: +44 (0) 1484655938
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun: 11 AM – 12:00 Am
- Serve Food: Mon-Sat: 11 AM – 11:00 PM | Sun: 11 AM – 12:00 PM
- Price Range: £3 – £14
Fortune Hotel is just a 5-minute drive away from The Black Bull Pub. Our guests enjoy exclusive discounts on all orders. Grab your voucher from reception!
If you want to explore Huddersfield with us, then become a member and get access to exclusive discounts on local attractions, restaurants, bars, and much more. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.