The Spinners at Cowling is a friendly country pub with a panoramic view overlooking the Leeds & Liverpool Canal. Situated at 77-79 Cowling Road, the pub offers a wide range of delicious meals prepared from the freshest and finest locally sourced produce. The interior combines a warm and cosy country feel with a fantastic snug area to hit you with a friendly and relaxed feeling. The owners, Glen and Emma have worked in the food and drink industry for an exceptionally long time. They always go the extra mile to make your experience a memorable one with their excellent menu and a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
In addition to its house wine, there is an exceptional selection of wines sourced from the most popular regions of the world. The fun just does not stop here as the Spinners at Cowling also offers fine single malt whiskey, fine Cognacs, Vodkas and Rums selected on flavour and quality, so you enjoy every drop at the lovely decking area outside.
- Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
- Services: Dine-in
- Meal: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Menu: http://www.thespinnersatcowling.co.uk/main-menu/
- Address: 77-79 Cowling Road, Chorley PR6 9EA
- Contact: 01257 241622
- Opening Hours: Mon, Wed, Thu, Sun: 12 Noon – 11 PM | Tuesday: Closed | Fri and Sat: 12 Noon-Midnight
- Serve Meals: Mon, Wed, Thu: 12 Noon – 2:30 PM / 5 PM – 8 PM | Fri: 12 Noon – 8 PM | Sat: 12 Noon – 9 PM | Sun: 12 PM – 7 PM
- Price Range: £3 – £25
- Website: http://www.thespinnersatcowling.co.uk/
Plaza Hotel is just a 5-minute drive away from The Spinners at Cowling and our guests enjoy exclusive discounts on all orders. Grab your voucher from reception.
If you want to explore Chorley with us, then become a member and get access to exclusive discounts on local attractions, restaurants, bars, and much more. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.